Roxell EMT offers the American Heart Pediatric Life Support (PALS) Course for healthcare providers who respond to emergencies in infants and children. These include personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units, such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, and others who need a PALS course completion card for jobs or other requirements.
The course content includes:
• One and Two rescuer child CPR and AED use.
• One and Two rescuer infant CPR
• Management of respiratory emergencies
• Rhythm disturbances and electrical therapy
• Vascular access
• Resuscitation team concept
• Cardiac, respiratory, and shock case discussions and simulations
• Systematic Approach to Pediatric Assessment
Whether you choose PALS online or traditional classroom settings, we guarantee you will receive a quality course in a very comfortable environment and an AHA certification upon successful completion.
Click here to request a group quote.