EMT Basic Instructor
Roxell EMT EMS Academy is seeking instructors for the EMT-Basic program who have the knowledge, passion, and commitment to ensure student’s success in the EMS field.
Serve as lead instructor in Emergency Medical Technician-Basic Academy courses
Advance student learning through exemplary instruction by following an established course outline and lesson plan. Assist in the development of new curriculum, changes, policies, and updates as needed
• Two years of emergency medical services within the last five years
• Must be currently licensed in the state of Texas as an EMS Instructor with Two years of academic or clinical experience
• Completion of approved instructor certification or willingness to obtain prior to teaching
• Willingness to obtain a detailed working knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations and agencies governing medical education programs.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks as well as the ability to follow written and verbal instructions with a minimum of direction and supervision.
• Available to work daytime, holidays, and/or weekends
• Ability to work both independently, and in a team setting
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
AHA/EMS Instructor - come join the fast-growing AHA Training Center in Houston, TX.
*Paid Instructor Training Provided.
*Two Weeks Paid Training Instructor Training in Houston, TX - Travel expenses will be paid.
AHA Instructor jobs entail creativity and the ability to follow standard AHA Curriculum.
The instructor should have practical experience in performing the skills taught and the ability to communicate the skills to students in a clear and precise manner. preferably, instructors should have at least 1 year of experience in teaching or training others, although this is not required. Answers student questions in a competent and effective manner Performs and rates student practical skills evaluations. Administers and grades written examinations Ensures the reporting of grades (pass/fail) to the training center.
Paid Time Off
Employee Wellness Programs
Employee Discount and Reward programs
Medical Office Assistant Position
An ideal candidate will be eager to Learn and Adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to balance work environment and Emotional intelligence.
Effective Communication among team members
Advance Organization skills and strategy
Provides clerical office support to office staff by performing routine duties such as typing, filing, answering phones, and various other office duties. In addition, performs various entry-level office duties, which typically include one or more of the following.
• Preparing classroom for courses, Training Center
• Typing miscellaneous correspondence to staff, faculty, students, and external businesses and individuals.
• Answering the telephone and transferring calls to appropriate staff; taking messages.
• Greeting visitors, answering questions, and resolving routine problems; referring visitors to appropriate staff.
• Creating, retrieving, and filing records electronically.
• Performs other job-related duties as required.
Two years of Medical Assistant experience
Requires basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc., as might typically be acquired through attaining a high school diploma or GED.
A minimum of 2-years of medical assistant experience is required.