An ACLS Instructor has the ability to teach any American Heart Association ACLS Provider Course and ACLS Provider Renewal Course.
American Heart Association ACLS instructor Four Steps.
- Have current AHA ACLS provider status, and be proficient in all the skills of the AHA Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS).
- Complete the American Heart Association ACLS Instructor Essential
- Successfully complete the discipline-specific classroom Instructor Course and paperwork.
- Successfully be monitored teaching your first course within six months after completing the Instructor Course.
ACLS Instructor Initial Course: $399
ACLS Instructor Renewal Course: $200
AHA ACLS Instructor Online Essential: $49.99 (This is the second step on the process list).
AHA ACLS Instructor Package: $259.99 (Must have one in class, can be purchased with class). The following items are included in this convenient package:
- ACLS Instructor Manual (product #15-1003; includes manual, Lesson Plans, the ACLS Instructor CD, and divider tabs)·
- ACLS Provider Manual (product #15-1005; includes manual, ACLS Pocket Reference Card Set (product #15-1007), tab sheet, and precourse preparation checklist card)·
- 2 ACLS DVD sets (product #15-1004)·
- ACLS Poster Set (product #15-1042; a set of 9 folded posters)·