We collect personal information from you (such as name, address, telephone number, email address etc) when you complete registration or enquiry forms or send emails to us or subscribe to our newsletter or email alerts..
Information Collection and Use
Roxell EMT is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. We collect information from our users at some points on our website.
Safeguards And Security
No data transmission over the internet can be entirely secure, so we do not guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of the Site. However, we use reasonable endeavours to protect the security of your personal information from unauthorised access or use by using encryption technology.
Use Of Your Information
By using this Site, you agree that we may collect, hold, process and use your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with the Site services and developing our business which shall include (without limitation):
- Personalising your visits to the Site and developing the design and style of the Site to improve the services provided to you
- Informing you about the latest changes to the Site, or products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting
- Communicating (and personalising such communication) with you
- Conducting market research
- Carrying out statistical, technical and logistical analysis
Our users are given the opportunity to 'opt-out' of our mailinglists. Users who no longer wish to receive newsletters from our website may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying to "unsubscribe" in the subject line in the email or by sending email to us at email@example.com
Notification of Changes