Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Roxell EMT offers American Heart Pediatric Life Support (PALS) Course is for healthcare providers who responds to emergencies in infants and children. These include personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics and others who need a PALS course completion card for job or other requirements.
The course content includes:
• One and Two rescuer child CPR and AED use.
• One and Two rescuer infant CPR
• Management of respiratory emergencies
• Rhythm disturbances and electrical therapy
• Vascular access
• Resuscitation team concept
• Cardiac, respiratory and shock case discussions and simulations
• Systematic Approach to Pediatric Assessment
Whether you choose PALS online or traditional classroom settings, we guarantee you will receive quality course in a very comfortable environment and an AHA certification upon successful completion.