TNCC - Trauma Nursing Core Course - Instructor Course - Roxell EMT Course - TNCC - Trauma Nursing Core Course - Instructor Course
TNCC Instructor Course
The TNCC Instructor course is designed to prepare providers with Instructor Potential to become TNCC Instructors. The course emphasizes appropriate teaching and testing strategies.
In order to become a TNCC instructor, this procedure must be followed:
- The course director of a TNCC course that you have taken must recommend you as a potential instructor. You must meet the following criteria to be recommended:
- A score of at least 90% on a multiple-choice exam.
- A score of at least 90% of total points in all skill stations except triage
- Recommendation of course director and instructors (a letter would be sent to you after the course)
- Written exam score must be within 90-days of TNCC Provider Course if more than 90-days from your last TNCC course and you must complete and pass the written exam with a score of 90% or higher three days before TNCC instructor course date. Please email email@example.com or call 281 372 6640 to schedule a written exam.