TNCC – Trauma Nursing Core Course - Roxell EMT Course - TNCC – Trauma Nursing Core Course
TNCC, widely recognized as the premier course for hospitals and trauma centers worldwide, empowers nurses with the knowledge, critical thinking skills, and hands-on training to provide expert care for trauma patients.
- Rapid identification of life-threatening injuries
- Comprehensive patient assessment
- Enhanced intervention for better patient outcomes
A Systematic Approach to Initial Assessment
The first few minutes of trauma care are critical to achieving better patient outcomes. The A – I mnemonic and the Trauma Nursing Assessment will assist nurses in providing appropriate and early intervention.
Hands-on Training Using both an Individual and Team Approach
Three Psychomotor skill stations offer nurses the opportunity to practice the systematic approach of the initial assessment in real life situations. The skill stations covered are Trauma Nursing Process, Airway and Ventilation, and Trauma Interventions.
ENA will issue a card verifying the successful completion of the TNCC. Expiration of verification occurs four years from the first day of the month in which the card was issued.
In order to receive TNCC certification, you must be a Registered Nurse. All other licensed personnel will only receive Continuing Education Units for the course
TNCC Initial Course: $299.99
TNCC Renewal: $299.99
7th Edition TNCC Textbook: $75
Houston: Click here for TNCC Calendar
Atlanta: Click here for TNCC Calendar
TNCC Instructor Course
The TNCC Instructor course is designed to prepare providers with Instructor Potential to become TNCC Instructors. The course emphasizes appropriate teaching and testing strategies.
In order to become a TNCC instructor, this procedure must be followed:
- The course director of a TNCC course that you have taken must recommend you as a potential instructor. You must meet the following criteria to be recommended:
- A score of at least 90% on a multiple-choice exam.
- A score of at least 90% of total points in all skill stations except triage
- Recommendation of course director and instructors (a letter would be sent to you after the course)
- Written exam score must be within 90-days of TNCC Provider Course if more than 90-days from your last TNCC course and you must complete and pass the written exam with a score of 90% or higher three days before TNCC instructor course date. Please email email@example.com or call 281 372 6640 to schedule a written exam.