Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC) - Instructor Course - Roxell EMT Course - Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC) - Instructor Course
ENPC Instructor Course
The ENPC Instructor course is designed to prepare providers with Instructor Potential to become ENPC Instructors. The course emphasizes appropriate teaching and testing strategies.
In order to become an ENPC instructor, this procedure must be followed:
- The course director of an ENPC course that you have taken must recommend you as a potential instructor. You must meet the following criteria to be recommended:
- A score of at least 90% on a multiple-choice exam.
- A score of at least 90% of total points in all skill stations except triage
- Recommendation of course director and instructors (a letter would be sent to you after the course)
- Written exam score must be within 90-days of ENPC Provider Course if more than 90-days from your last ENPC course and you must complete and pass the written exam with a score of 90% or higher three days before ENPC instructor course date. Please email email@example.com or call 281 372 6640 to schedule a written exam.